FRI July 3: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
SAT July 4: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SUN July 5: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
VIRTUAL - ONLINE ONLY
Shop Online with our Artists
From its inception, the subject matter has expanded to cultural representation that I found moves me. I am captivated by movement and emotion and do my best to express it in my art as a series of prints with a broad subject matter and art styles.
1. Ukrainian dance and regions expressed in watercolour and pencil crayon
2. Grey scale Graphite and pencil crayon in an Art Nouveau style
3. Grey scale graphite and red pencil crayon in dance and heritage
I have had the privilege to create collage style art depicting the memories of Canadian Ukrainian Dance groups and culture that are also available for purchase.
Please consult my website for prints available.
New not available on the website is featured here in my images: KOBZAR. Please private message to place an order for this print.
Please place orders and payments through my website using PayPal. I will ship directly to you.
As a special Festival bonus this virtual festival weekend, shipping is free.
I also accept private commissions for portraits or special interest subjects.
Please contact me directly if you would like further information
I look forward to participating with the
47th Pysanka Festival, Virtual! 2020 on Facebook Live stream.
Email: [email protected]
Enjoy 15% off with discount code: VEGFEST - this weekend only!
For other inquiries, find her at www.larissapoho.com on Instagram @poho.art or on facebook at www.facebook.com/PohoArt
Paint with the Artists - ONLINE Class
Email Larissa to register!List of supplies needed:
- a surface to paint on (canvas, paper, wood, whatever suits your fancy!)
- paint brushes
- acrylic paints (doesn't need to be expensive, can use craft paint; gouache paints would work as well)
* colour scheme is up to the individual artist; I want to encourage as much creative freedom as possible
- paint palette (could also be a pie tin, a plastic plate, lids from yogurt containers, etc. something to hold your paint)
- paper towels (for cleanup help)
- a hair dryer or heat gun (not necessary, but very helpful)